AUTOMATIC FAUCETS-ECOPOWER® SYSTEM
Designed for new and retrofit installations, TOTO’s new technology of EcoPower generation sensor faucets offer easy installation without the cost and downtime required to install power supplies and wiring for each faucet. A contemporary styled spout provides a cascading flow of water over the users’ hands, utilizing less than 0.17 gallons per cycle (10-second discharge model), while a hydro-powered turbine charges the power supply during usage eliminating the need for battery replacement or consumption of external electrical power for up to 10 years.
DURABLE AND SAFE
In today’s facilities, durability and safety are essential. That’s why TOTO faucets incorporate several integral features: waterproof electronic components, vandal proof assembly, a removable strainer to prevent clogging and make cleaning easier, and no touch operation. Mounting brackets with integral strainers and a self-cleaning solenoid valve allow for virtually uninterrupted use in high debris areas.
A self-adjusting sensor facilitates installation by preventing the need to make additional manual adjustments to the detection range, depending on the size of the basin the faucet is installed upon. The faucet will also automatically shut off in cases where false detection may occur, preventing water from continuously running.
Features & Specs
- 10 or 60 second continuous discharge, single supply
- Contemporary styling
- Cleaner restrooms and bathrooms, outstanding water savings
- Revolutionary EcoPower self-generating hydropower system
- Smart Sensor sets its own range, no adjustment
- Easy Access Screen for quick and easy cleaning
- ADA Compliant
- Low lead product (California CA AB-1953 and Vermont Act 193 compliant)
- NSF approval, suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Three Years Warranty
View Spec Sheet