Nature, art and architecture; each fluid™ faucet design makes a subtle connection to the influences of our environment. The fine craftsmanship and attention to detail make a unique statement about the care and extra time we dedicate to every fixture. The meticulous curves, unique angles and mirror-like polished surfaces of fluid™ faucets are unmatched.
fluid™ faucets have the heft and mechanical action that exudes the quality and integrity of the materials we use. While others substitute plastic, we continue to use brass to ensure our lifetime warranty means something – and that is good for the environment.
Smartly dressed and debonair, the charming Penguin line brings joy and style to any space.
- Heavy brass construction for durability and reliability
- Kerox ceramic cartridge ensures life long trouble free service
- Single lever handle operation allows both volume and temperature control
- Max-temperature limit stop for added safety
- SSi Eco-Care aerator 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) at 60 psi
- SSi "Smart Connector" for a quick spout installation
- Two separate cover plate trim
- Adjustable depth from 1-3/16" to 2-3/8" from the center of valve inlet/outlet port
- Available waste pop-up drain
- ADA Compliant
- EPA WaterSense listed
- Codes and Standards • ANSI/ASME A112.18.1 • CSA B125.1 • NSF61-9 • ADA • IAPMO / cUPC Listed (pending)
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty against material and manufacturing defects for residential use
- Length to center of spout: 6 15/16"
- Trim plates: 2-9/16" x 2-9/16"
View Spec Sheet