Oceanside Bathroom Fixtures. Like the clean, perfect surface of a wave, Oceanside inspires freedom.
Nature, art and architecture; each fluid™ faucet design makes a subtle connection to the influences of our environment. The fine craftsmanship and attention to detail make a unique statement about the care and extra time we dedicate to every fixture. The meticulous curves, unique angles and mirror-like polished surfaces of fluid™ faucets are unmatched.
fluid™ faucets have the heft and mechanical action that exudes the quality and integrity of the materials we use. While others substitute plastic, we continue to use brass to ensure our lifetime warranty means something – and that is good for the environment.
- Heavy brass construction for durability and reliability
- Dual handle operation allows both volume and temperature control
- German made Fluehs ceramic cartridge ensures life-long trouble free service Pull/push type diverter allows a quick water flow switch from spout to hand shower or vice versa
- Rough-in valve can be installed separately
- Trim parts can be installed and serviced above the mounting deck without touching rough-in valves.
- 4 hole 6”-16” widespread installation
- Flow rate:
- Spout 15 gpm @ 60 psig
- Hand Shower 2.0 gpm @ 60 psig
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty against material and manufacturing defects for residential use.
- Requires Rough-in With Diverter F2005B
View Spec Sheet