Nature, art and architecture; each fluid™ faucet design makes a subtle connection to the influences of our environment. The fine craftsmanship and attention to detail make a unique statement about the care and extra time we dedicate to every fixture. The meticulous curves, unique angles and mirror-like polished surfaces of fluid™ faucets are unmatched.
fluid™ faucets have the heft and mechanical action that exudes the quality and integrity of the materials we use. While others substitute plastic, we continue to use brass to ensure our lifetime warranty means something – and that is good for the environment.
Features & Specs
- Heavy brass construction for durability and reliability
- Kerox ceramic cartridge ensures life long trouble free
- Single lever handle operation allows both volume and temperature control
- Max-temperature limit stop for added safety
- SSi Eco-Care aerator 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) at 60 psi
- Extra long flexible connection for easy installation
- Single-hole mounting with a supplied wrench tool
- 1-1/2” faucet hole size for drilling recommended
- Includes waste pop-up drain
- Low lead product (California CA AB-1953 compliant)
- WaterSense labelled
- Limited Lifetime Faucet Warranty against material and manufacturing defects for residential use
- Length to center of spout: 4-3/4"
- Height to center of spout: 3-9/16"
View Spec Sheet