The Island Tub Drain Freestanding Bath Tub Drain (rough-in) from Oakville Stamping & Bending Ltd.. allows you to install a Freestanding Bathtub in minutes.
No muss. No fuss. No kidding.
Your job just got easier.
“Now I can install my tub at the Trim stage rather than the Rough-in stage – no more damaged tubs… My tiler is happy because he can even run his tiles under the tub rather than having to cut around – huge time saver!”
- Allows for freestanding Tub location to be defined at rough-in
- Can be installed with Waterproofing Membrane (*bronte NobleSeal TS Recommended)
- Designed to be installed in a 8" (1-1/2" outlet) or 10" (2" outlet recommended) joist space
- ITD35 Island Tub Drain is supplied with brass Tailpiece and ABS Adapter Kit to attach to Waste/Overflow (Bath Drain)
- Allows for freestanding Tub to be installed over finished floor
- Simply attach the correct Tailpiece (supplied) or ABS Reducing Bushing (also supplied) to the bath drain and lower the tub into the specially designed rubber seal.
- 18 Gauge Epoxy coated Metal Deck Flange
- Certified for Canadian and US markets
- Fine Thread 17G Brass Tailpiece - Attaches to 314 Series Direct/Offset Bath Wastes
- Flanged 17G Tailpiece - Attaches to 314DC Series Cable-Drive Bath Wastes
- ABS Adapter Kit (attaches ITD35 to ABS Bath Wastes)
- Island Drain assembly with 1-1/2” DWV ABS Tailpiece
- 2” x 1-1/2” ABS Reducing Bushing
- Cutting template
- Use 6.5” hole saw to cut sub floor (not included). Cutting template included
- Secure Deck Flange with 6 screws (not included)
- Do not cut the brass Tailpiece as this may cause a leak
- ITD35 is a Freestanding Tub rough-in (install before tile installation)
View Product Bulletin
View Installation Guide