Imagining the future, GROHE products are designed to last a lifetime. Advanced engineering and elegance provide the GROHE customer with products that are investment pieces ensuring years of reliable performance. Enjoy water. Enjoy GROHE.
The Grohe Grohtherm 1/2" Thermostatic Rough-In Valve rough valve senses temperature fluctuations and automatically remixes the hot and cold water to keep your shower temperature safe, consistent and comfortable without a change in water pressure. Featuring Grohe exclusive TurboStat technology
Pioneered by Grohe over half a century ago, a thermostatic valve ensures consistent water pressure as well as safe reliable water temperatures. TurboStat technology takes the thermostatic valve to the next level, allowing it to respond to temperature and pressure fluctuations, making it up to nine times more accurate then the leading competitor. With TurboStat, the desired temperature is reached in a fraction of a second and maintained there, without hot and cold spikes, for a safer and more luxurious shower every time.
Features & Specs
- Paraffin cartridge
- 1/2" NPT male connections
- Built-in check valves
- Service stops
- Temperature control only
- GROHE TurboStat Technology
- Separate volume control required
- Requires Twin Ell for shower/tub combinations with diverter tub spout
- Back-to-back installation possible by reversing the cartridge - No additional parts required
- Fits all GROHE (non-integrated) thermostat trim kits
- Flow Rate 9 gpm at 45 PSI
View Spec Sheet